- Blucora is a company with exponential growth, trading near a 52-week low.
- InfoSpace, Monoprice, and TaxAct are their biggest revenue generators.
- Financials and Valuations are very positive.
- Competition remains fierce towards all BCOR’s subsidiaries and their products. Recent Acquisition of Discovery Channel’s “HowStuffWorks,” may help lift them out of this dilemma.
- Being around since 1996, very stable financials and valuations, and backed by > 90% institutional holdings, made me inclined to enter after technical analysis.
With a niche in Bellevue, Washington, Blucora’s (NASDAQ:BCOR) expansion since 1996 has not gone unnoticed. Formerly known as Infospace Inc., BCOR is currently ranked as one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies. A time-line of growth and management changes can be found in the figure below:
(Image Created By Author Utilizing Signavio BPM Software.)
To read the rest of the article, please click: here.
Disclaimer: Shawn Arshad is not certified to give financial advice. Although well researched, please do your own research prior to investing. Shawn is not responsible for any actions one makes based on the information he provides.