Published: Jun. 2, 2014 8:54 AM ET
- LULU will have 600 stores by 2023.
- Did the 2013 recall leave a footprint on the 2014 fiscal year?
- Does management change have anything to do with the 52 week low? Or is it the lack of patents on their products?
- Why did a large proportion of institutions and large funds purchase shares in March 2014?
- With more conservative estimates and management change, will July 12, 2014 fair better than Q4 2013 results?
Yoga, rooted from India, has been gaining popularity this past decade, within both the scientific world and global fitness gurus. It is currently recommended as a form of exercise for pregnancy, cerebral palsy for improving cognition, enhancing respiration, reducing cardiovascular risk, optimizing body mass index, depreciating the risk of diabetes, and prevention of pathological changes to blood pressure.
To read more, please click: here.
Disclaimer: Shawn Arshad is not certified to give financial advice. Although well researched, please do your own research prior to investing. Shawn is not responsible for any actions one makes based on the information he provides.
Recent News For LULU:
- Forget Lululemon, Time to Think Seriously About Gap’s Athleta – By: Ben Levisohn 08/28/2014
- Why This Emerging Trend Could Boost lululemon athletica’s Sales – By: Tamara Walsh 08/27/14